Frequently Asked Questions
What is Vehicle Tracking ?
- What is a GPS Vehicle Tracking unit ?
- A GPS tracking unit is a device that uses the Global Positioning System to determine the precise location of a vehicle,person, or other asset to which it is attached and to record the position of the asset at regular intervals. The recorded location data can be stored within the tracking unit, or it may be transmitted to a central location Server connected to the Internet using a cellular (GPRS or SMS), modem embedded in the unit. This allows the Vehicle's location to be displayed on a map in real time or when analysing the track later, using GPS tracking software.
- What is Automatic vehicle location (AVL)?
- AVL enables one to locate any vehicle through internet in seconds and minutes and protect one remotely placed asset or in other words can say that it enables operators to monitor their vehicles.
- Who Should you use Vehicle Tracking System ?
- Monitoring and managing the mobile assets are very important for any company dealing with the services, delivery or transport vehicles. Information Technology helps in supporting these functionalities from remote locations and update the managers with the latest information of their mobile assets.
- Vehicle Tracking all over the world
- Vehicle tracking system or Automatic Vehicle Location System (AVL) is now one of the most popular technological changes in all over the world that is going to make our personal and business life lot easier. As the term suggests, it enables one to track or monitor the location of vehicle in instant time. Primarily, the system functions with the help of different technologies like the Global Positioning System (GPS), traditional cellular network such as Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) and other radio frequency medium. But GPS is more effective and accurate in this field. As far as vehicle tracking in all over the world are concerned, its uses in market are so many that one cannot even imagine.
- How to track Vehicles ?
- If your vehicle goes to the road, anything can happen to the vehicle; it may meet some unwanted accident or may be theft. So, it is very necessary to track your vehicle. Keep track on the status and exact location of vehicle carrying valuable goods at anytime and anywhere is essential for both personal as well as business purpose. You can track your vehicle by calling to the driver over mobile phone but this not convenient as your driver might give you false information. So, at any time you won to be 100% sure about the location and status of the vehicle. Here, various vehicle-tracking technologies based on the Global Positioning System (GPS) can track your vehicle location in real-time and provide better control over your assets.
- How to prevent your vehicles ?
- As all over the world are emerging as an economically powerful country, most of the people can afford cars. This shows the power of the country but like double-edged sword this development in other hand, has given rise to a most jeopardizing crime that is cars theft. By using a GPS Vehicle Tracking System you can always have peace of mind wherever your car is you get to know what is the status.